Advice and Counsel for Executives, Professionals and Partners
In today’s increasingly competitive market, many companies are offering unique benefits and incentives in order to attract top-level executives. We counsel professionals, including C-suite executives, attorneys, sports/entertainment industry professionals and financial professionals, with employment contract negotiations and employment-related disputes. We offer our clients comprehensive, practical and custom-tailored advice focused on protecting their professional reputations in light of the unique circumstances at hand.
Our representation of professionals involves assisting with matters including:
- Reviewing and negotiating proposed employment contracts;
- Reviewing and negotiating confidentiality agreements, non-solicitation agreements and other employment-related agreements;
- Interpreting existing employment contracts;
- Evaluating potential discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims;
- Reviewing commission agreements;
- Reviewing and negotiating proposed severance agreements;
- Providing representation for contract renegotiations and renewals; and
- Providing representation for conflicts and disputes arising under employment-related contracts.