For nearly two decades, Tae has represented clients in sexual harassment, discrimination, and wrongful termination matters, as well as wage/hour class and representative actions, and executive compensation negotiations. Tae also has extensive experience counseling clients on legal compliance, litigation avoidance, and workplace investigations. During the course of her career, she has handled matters at all stages from pre-litigation negotiations through trial.
In 2018, Tae, along with her long-time colleague, Dawn Collins, decided to leave “BigLaw” and established CollinsKim LLP, where she continues to provide relentless advocacy and no-nonsense employment counseling to her clients.
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2000
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 1997
- Voted Southern California Super Lawyer – Rising Star (2008 through 2012)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles
- United States District Courts, California: Central, Southern, Eastern, and Northern Districts
- United States Courts of Appeal, Ninth Circuit